Hello my beautiful Brides to be!
I know that this time is extremely stressful for all of you, dealing with the effects and growing concern as the outbreak and impact of the corona virus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
If you need to postpone your wedding and reschedule my services, Please coordinate with my availability so I do not lose your wedding! Your business means a lot to me and I also wouldn’t want you to be without a stylist.
We will not be charging any cancellation fees for postponed weddings scheduled in April or May.
However, We also will not be issuing any refunds if you do not reschedule with us. So Please message me for availability.
If you are still moving forward with your wedding and/or trial appointments, please know we are still here for you. Ensuring the health, safety and well-being of the clients we serve is top priority. In an effort to ensure the safety of our families, teams, and communities I would like to enforce some precautions and safety measures during any appointments.
1. If you show any signs of sickness please reschedule
2. If we are working your wedding please do not allow anyone sick to attend
3. Everyone is to wash hands consistently during wedding mornings
4. At getting ready locations, make sure to Lysol and disinfect all surfaces
5. No more then 8 people in the same room at once.
Thank you so much for your understanding and please know I am here for you at anytime. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything!
Stay positive and Healthy!!